ABC Design Salsa 4 Pushchair & Carrycot (Piano) - Introductory Offer! with FREE changing bag
£840.00 + Free Delivery
Salsa 4 Pushchair and Carrycot (Piano - 2018 model) by ABC Design is a luxury, versatile stroller and a sturdy carrycot. Suitable from birth and is available for you to buy instore and online from Babythingz.
INTRODUCTORY OFFER! Buy now and receive a FREE matching Urban changing bag worth £90. (Available whilst stocks last.)
ABC Design`s Salsa 4 Pushchair and Carrycot comprises of a versatile stroller with high quality seat unit, robust aluminium chassis and a sturdy carrycot. The newborn carrycot has a super thick, padded mattress offering support for your baby’s back ensuring he/she will be completely comfortable. The sturdy sides, base and carry handle mean transporting can be done with minimal disturbance to baby. The unique air flow design of this carrycot makes it suitable for overnight sleeping. The hood can be extended further to protect your baby from any cold weather or the sun`s hot rays with its UPF 50+ sun protection.
The pushchair`s seat unit, suitable for use from 6 months up to 25kg, offers a 3 position recline and can be either parent or forward-facing by use of a simple catch on either side. Carefully designed backrests provide the perfect angle for back support and the adjustable footrest offers extra comfort. The luxuriously padded seat unit, shoulder pads and crotch pad mean ultimate comfort and safety for your little one. The crotch pad folds over to cover the buckle of the 5-point safety harness for extra peace of mind and prevents the pad from slipping down. The seat unit has a fully retractable and removable hood which offers UPF 50+ throughout and a zipped extension incorporates a coverable parent window. The bumper bar offers extra safety and can be unclipped from either side to allow easy access. For those inevitable wetter days, the matching raincover attaches quickly and stores away neatly when not required. A mosquito net protects from insects and can be used with both the seat unit and carrycot.
ABC Design have used their German engineering know-how to ensure the Salsa 4 is easy to manoeuvre. Its lightweight chassis features puncture-resistant, high density foam wheels that run freely and make steering effortless. When required, the front swivel wheels can be locked and released with easily operated clips. The sturdy braking system is enabled with a simple press of your foot and ensures that your Salsa will not be going anywhere. To make the Salsa more comfortable for parents, heavy duty suspension ensures an extra smooth ride and the comfort foam, luxury handle is height adjustable. Quick release wheels help the Salsa become extra compact and lightweight when folded and a convenient locking clip means that it can be transported without it accidentally unfolding. The universal accessory attachment system allows quick and secure fastening of accessories, such as the included cup holder. Optional extras such as UV sunny parasols, changing bags and organizers can also be easily fitted (available separately).
Travel System Compatible?
The Salsa 4 stroller can be adapted into a practical and versatile travel system for use with a car seat in just a few simple steps and includes car seat adaptors for use with the following:
- ABC Design Hazel and Doozy
- Maxi Cosi: Citi SPS, CabrioFix and Pebble
- Cybex: Aton, Aton Basic, Aton 4, Aton Q and Cloud Q
- Kiddy: Evolution Pro, Pro 2 and Evo-Lunafix
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable for use from birth
- Can be used for overnight sleeping
- Includes a comfortable, deep and breathable mattress
- Extra ventilation for the hottest of summers days
- Hood features a zipped extension with coverable parent window and UPF 50+ protection
- Quick and easy to remove from chassis
- Padded leather look, handle and leather accents
- Suitable from 6 months to 25kg
- Can be used parent and forward-facing
- Luxurious, extra padded seat unit with 3 position recline
- Hood provides UPF 50+ protection throughout with zipped extension and coverable parent viewing window
- 5-point safety harness
- Comfortable shoulder pads and crotch pad
- Padded bumper bar opens at either side and is easily removed
- Height adjustable footrest
- Includes matching raincover, cup holder and mosquito net
- Height adjustable luxury handmade, leather-effect comfort foam handle
- Lightweight, aluminium chassis with heavy duty suspension system
- Front swivel wheels with locking facility
- Large puncture-resistant, high density foam wheels with ball bearings for extra comfort and manoeuvrability
- Folds flat effortlessly and features quick release wheels for compact storage
- Large shopping basket including additional internal mesh pocket
- Universal attachment system allows accessories to be attached/removed quickly and easily
- Beautifully crafted, leather effect trim and logos throughout
Carrycot: 77(L) x 35(W) cm
Unfolded = 97(L) x 63(W) cm
Folded = 76.5(L) x 63(W) x 32(H) cm
Handle height = 99.5 - 109.5 cm
Chassis with sport seat: weight = 11.9 kg
Chassis with carrycot: weight = 13.9 kg
1 x Chassis
1 x Carrycot with mattress
1 x Seat unit
1 x Car seat adaptors
1 x Cup holder
1 x Mosquito net
1 x Raincover
The 2018 Salsa 4 pushchair and carrycot are available in Leaf, Mountain, Piano, Race and Walnut. A range of accessories are also available separately. Please contact our team for more information, help and advice.
*Images for illustration only.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and 24hr courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class (Please contact us if you would like express 24hr courier delivery for low cost items)
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information