Britax-Romer Multi-Tech III (Moonlight Blue)
9m - 11 years Car Seats
£319.00 + Free Delivery
MULTI-TECH III (Moonlight Blue) by Britax-Romer UK is a rear-facing car seat with SICT that offers superior protection for your little one. Suitable from 9 months to approximately 6 years and is available for you to buy buy instore and online from Babythingz.
This new Multi-Tech III from Britax is a versatile Group 1/2 car seat which enables extended rear-facing travel from 9 kg up to 25 kg, with the option for forward-facing installation. The adjustable headrest, harness, and width positions allow the seat to grow with your child. With installation indicators and optimum side impact protection, the MULTI-TECH III gives parents total safety reassurance and peace of mind.
- Advanced Side Impact Protection (SICT) offers superior protection to your child in the event of a side collision - it reduces impact forces by minimising the distance between the car and the car seat and deforms to absorb the energy before it reaches your little one. To benefit from the protection, simply adjust the SICT on the side of the car seat closest to the door.
- Extended rear-facing car seats offer the best protection in the event of frontal collision – the most frequent type on the roads. During a frontal collision with a rearward-facing seat the crash forces are directed to the back of the seat, while the remaining energy is spread evenly across the head, neck and upper body. With a forward-facing seat the energy of the impact is distributed differently across the seat structure and restraint system – potentially resulting in more energy impacting on the child’s body. It is recommended that children should travel rearward-facing for as long as possible.
- Deep, protective side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, thereby reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- Performance chest pads provide comfort and reduce your child’s forward movement in a frontal collision giving extra care and attention to the child’s delicate neck, they also help spread the forces from a frontal impact more evenly across your child’s shoulders and chest. A 5-point harness is the safest way to secure your child into their car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell. During a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. This helps to protect your child from all directions of impact.
- Our padded headrest and harness can be be adjusted with one hand to suit your child’s height. Before you secure your little one in the harness, check to make sure the headrest is in the correct position – just above his/her shoulders. As your child grows, so their seat grows too - not just in height, but also in width. To keep your child comfortable as well as safe, the width of the child seat can be quickly and easily adjusted to fit them perfectly.
- Understanding that things can get messy in the car – when drinks can spill and children can get car sick the Multi-Tech III has been designed with a machine washable seat cover which can be be removed, so you can clean up quick and get on your way.
Why Buy Me?
- Group 1/2 - 9 – 25 kg
- Suitable from 9 months to approximately 6 years
- Rear-facing = 9-25 kg, 5-point harness
- Forward-facing = 9-18 kg, 5-point harness
- Forward-facing = 15-25 kg, 3-point vehicle seat belt with seat belt guides
- Extended rearward-facing installation – the safest way to travel
- Superior protection – foot prop and lower tethers provide extra stability when installed rear-facing
- Flexible installation – rear-facing or forward-facing
- Optimum side impact protection - deep, softly padded side wings
- Smooth comfort – performance chest pads
- 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment
- Easy adjustment - height adjustable headrest, harness with one-handed adjustment, adjustable width positions
- Practicality in mind - machine washable and removable, padded cover
- Easy access - harness retainers
62–72(H) x 45(W) x 48(D) cm
Weight = 10.5kg
Testing Certification Approval: ECE R44/04 Group 1/2
1 x Car seat
2 x Fixing tethers
1 x Foot-prop
1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
Babythingz are an approved Britax-Romer UK Fitting Centre of Excellence and customers collecting from our Newcastle showroom can book a fitting appointment (available in-store only).
This Multi-Tech III car seat is available in a choice of colours: Blue Marble, Cosmos Black, Moonlight Blue, Storm Grey and Wine Rose. A range of pushchairs and accessories are also available separately.
*Product may feature warning labels required by law.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
We're not currently shipping outside of the UK, we're hoping to resume international deliveries very soon!