Britax Romer Trifix 2 i-Size ISOFIX Car Seat (Storm Grey)
£250.00 + Free Delivery
Trifix2 i-Size Car Seat (Storm Grey) by Britax Romer is the ideal follow-on to any infant carrier its forward-facing and tailored to the needs of children from 76-105cm tall. Suitable from 15 months to 4 years approximately and available for you to buy instore or online from Babythingz.Britax Romer`s Trifix2 i-Size Car Seat offers all-around protection for your little one. It is easily and safely installed thanks to its integrated ISOFIX connectors and top tether. The optimised seating area ensures enough space for your growing child. With its unique range of advanced safety features your child will be well protected.
- All-around safety - When your baby is growing into a toddler their needs change - what does not change is their need to be protected. This Trifix2 i-Size provides all-around safety for your little one. Large, padded side wings with SICT and a V-shaped headrest ensure protection in the event of a side collision, whilst the patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System and top tether with rip-stitch technology provide safety in the event of frontal collision.
- Easy installation with integrated ISOFIX and top tether - Thanks to ISOFIX and top tether the Trifix2 i-Size is easy to install and allows more space in the footwell of your vehicle. The ISOFIX connectors are integrated into the seat`s base and offer maximum safety. There is no need to change the installation during the time you are using the seat. Trifix2 i-Size can be used on all i-size seating positions and utilises the ISOFIX and top tether anchorage points fitted as standard in most cars.
- Superior Side Impact Protection - The integrated SICT within this seat offers superior protection in the event of a side collision. SICT keeps your child away from the impact whilst absorbing energy at the same time. You do not have to adapt or adjust anything – ICT is always ready when its needed.
- The Britax Römer Pivot Link System - In the event of an impact, the patented Pivot Link System directs the force first downward into the vehicle seat, and then forward, more gently, which greatly reduces the risk of head and neck injury.
- Top Tether with rip-stitch technology - Our v-shaped top tether prevents the seat from rotating and reduces the forward movement of a child during a collision. Due to its twin anchorage points, it offers greater stability and security for your child than seat`s with conventional tethers. Its unique pattern of stitches is designed to progressively rip in a controlled manner, absorbing the force of the frontal impact.
- V-shaped headrest - Specially designed to control the movement of your child’s head, The V-shape of this headrest ensures optimal protection during a side collision whilst providing comfort at the same time. The headrest and harness can easily be adjusted from the front of the seat to suit your child’s height.
- Deep, protective side wings - Soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- 5-point safety harness - This is the safest way to secure your child into the seat because it keeps your child tight in the seat’s protective shell. During a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. This helps to protect your child from all directions.
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads - These new chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest. These help reduce your child’s movement during a collision and add even greater comfort to the 5-point harness. They can be removed for washing without disturbing the harness.
- Multi-recline positions - Keeping your child comfortable whilst traveling is a must. This seat was designed with four recline positions that you can adjust with ease – offering a stress-free journey with a happy child.
- Buckle forward - The harness buckle stays in a forward position making it easy to place your child in the seat.
- Quick-remove cover - Things can get pretty messy on the road, drinks spill and children can get car sick. This seat has a machine washable cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness, so you can clean up quickly and get on your way.
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable from 15 months to 4 years approximately (8-22kg / 76-105 cm)
- No need for separate base - the ISOFIX system is integrated into this car seat
- All-around safety - with side impact protection (SICT inside) and ISOFIX with Pivot Link System
- Easy installation with integrated ISOFIX and Top Tether – allowing more space in the foot-well of your car
- ISOFIX and top tether with rip-stitch technology
- Superior SICT protection and deep side wings
- Adjustable V-shaped headrest
- 5-point safety harness with soft neoprene performance chest pads
- Multiple recline positions
- Machine washable seat cover for easy cleaning
Cover is machine washable (see care instructions on product)
65(H) x 45(W) x 54(D) cm
Weight = 10.5 kg
Conforms to new iSize regulations ECE R129
1 x Car seat
1 x ISOFIX installation guides
1 x Manufacturer`s user instructions
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information