Chicco Echo Stroller (Scarlet)
£110.00 + Free Delivery
Echo (Scarlet) by Chicco is a lightweight stroller with lie flat back rest. Suitable from birth and available to order in-store or online from Babythingz.
A forward facing, light pushchair at only 7.7kg and is suitable for your newborn baby thanks to a lie flat backrest. This one hand adjustable back rest has multiple positions and an adjustable 5-Point safety harness. A recommended max load of 15kg means its ideal for your little one up to approx 3 years.
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable from birth to 15kg
- Modern and stylish with attractive colours
- Practical and user-friendly for everyday use
- High attention to detail including embroidered seat and customised wheels
- Spacious seat with padded backrest
- One hand, multi position adjustable backrest (inc lie flat)
- Adjustable leg rest
- 5-point padded safety harness
- Soft covered, fixed position handles
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Compact fold frame with carry handle
- Comes complete with folding summer / winter hood, raincover and shopping basket
Open = 82(L) x 47(W) x 108(H) cm
Folded = 105(L) x 31(W) x 29(H) cm
Weight = 7.7kg
1 x Stroller
1 x Hood
1 x Rain cover
1 x Basket
1 x User instructions
Why not add a Buggy Liner, Footmuff or Buggy Clip for your bags? Please CONTACT US to add to your order or for more info.
*Image for illustration and example only.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and 24hr courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class (Please contact us if you would like express 24hr courier delivery for low cost items)
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information