Cosatto Come & Go Rotate Car Seat (Nordik)
isofix Car Seats
£199.95 + Free Delivery
Come & Go Rotate (Nordik) by Cosatto is a Group 0+/1 dual-facing car seat which also rotates to allow easy access to your little one. Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years and is available for you to buy instore and online from Babythingz.
Cosatto`s Come & Go Rotate Car Seat is an extended rear-facing car seat which comes with an integrated ISOFIX base, is packed full of safety features and its easy-access rotation feature makes life on-the-go a breeze. This seat is designed to protect your precious passenger and can be either rear-facing or forward-facing when needed. This car seat is your ultimate road-trip hero with ERF, exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system, easy-access rotation and first class comfort features.
Extended Rear Facing (ERF) up to 105cm (approximately 4 years) and will grow with your child for extended safety. Why is ERF recommended? In a front-on collision, rear-facing seats distribute impact force across a much larger area of the back so there is less pressure on the delicate head, neck and spine.
Easy Access Rotation - This seat can be rotated to side facing for easy access from the car door with the simple push of a button. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting baby out or when doing up the harness. RAC Come and Go i-Rotate locks easily into the position you need.
Safe and Secure – The contoured seat has secure ISOFIX fitting brackets and force-absorbing construction. Deep side wing panels and energy absorbing foam padded liners provide side-impact protection. It also has an exclusive 5 point plus anti-escape system.
Comfort and Safety – This seat combines first class comfort with security thanks to plush padding, removable newborn wedge, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Clever parent-friendly extras such as the simple no-rethread adjustable harness and a one-hand easy adjust system make this seat easy-to-use, whilst the pop-off washable liner will keep it sparkling.
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable from birth to 18kg/105cm (approximately 4 years)
- Extended rearward-facing (ERF) to 105cm (approximately 4 years)
- Forward-facing from 76cm (approximately 15 months) to 105cm (approximately 4 years)
- Integrated ISOFIX base has an anti-rebound bar with a support leg and correct fit indicator
- One hand easy-adjust headrest height for the perfect fit
- Seat rotates for easy access to your child from the car door - always drive with seat in fixed position (seat rotation is for stationary use only)
- Rotate lock indicator makes sure you are locked in the correct position
- Easy-access rotate button
- Side impact tested - energy absorbing foam padded liners
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system
- Multi-position seat recline for comfort
- Quick-release auto-adjustable 5-point safety harness which distributes forces over the body
- Luxury padded fabrics
- Padded removable seat liner and newborn seat insert
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included
- Pop-off easy clean covers
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK and Ireland only)*
1 x Car seat
1 x Removable seat liner
1 x Newborn seat insert
1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
*Product must be registered within 28 days to qualify for extended guarantee (includes
12 months as standard).
**Product may feature warning labels required by law.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
We're not currently shipping outside of the UK, we're hoping to resume international deliveries very soon!