Cosatto All In All Rotate ISOFIX Car Seat - Group 0+123 (Fika Forest)
isofix Car Seats
£199.95 + Free Delivery
All In All Rotate ISOFIX Car Seat (Fika Forest) by Cosatto is a Group 0+123 dual-facing car seat which rotates to allow easy access to your little one. Suitable from birth.
Cosatto`s All In All Rotate ISOFIX Car Seat is an extended rear-facing seat which comes with its own integrated ISOFIX base and an easy-access rotation feature. This seat has been designed to protect your precious passenger from birth to 36kg and can be either rear-facing or forward-facing depending on his/her age.
It has been scientifically proven to be safer for your little one to travel rearward for as long as possible and this seat`s extended rear-facing capability allows rearward travel up to 18kg (approximately 4 years). Multiple fitting options enable rear-facing travel up to 18kg and then forward-facing up to 36kg. This seat has ISOFIX and ISOFIT options with belt fitting in all groups and fits most cars whether they have ISOFIX points or not. ISOFIT is available for Groups 2 and 3 (15-36kg).
All in All Rotate comes with Go-Safe side-impact protection which flips-out for added safety and Cosatto`s 5-Point Plus Anti-Escape System which is designed to prevent children wriggling out of their harness. With an adjustable padded harness, one-hand easy-adjust recline, multiple shoulder and headrest heights, this seat adapts and grows with your little one.
*Cosatto offer a free 4 year guarantee to the UK and Ireland. Be quick off the mark - register your new Cosatto stuff within 28 days of purchase to qualify.
Why Buy Me?
- Group 0/0+/1/2/3 dual-facing car seat
- Suitable from birth up to 36kg (approximately 12 years old)
- Extended rearward-facing mode : Birth-18kg (approximately 4 years old)
- Forward-facing: 9-36kg (approximately 12 years old)
- Complies with the ECE R44/04
- Evolves with your child - adjustable multi-position shoulder and headrest heights
- When your vehicle is stationary the seat can be rotated to give easy access from a car door. (Always drive with the seat in a fixed position. Seat rotation for use only when vehicle is stationary.)
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels and built to absorb impact forces
- Includes patented 5-point plus anti-escape system (Group 1 only)
- 5 position seat recline for comfort (4 position recline in Group 1 forward-facing mode only)
- Quick release 5-point safety harness distributes forces over the body
- Padded removable seat liner and newborn seat insert
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad included
- Removable and washable soft goods
- FREE 4 year guarantee (UK and Ireland only)*
- Rearward: Group 0+ – Belted with support-leg = Semi-universal
- Rearward: Group 0+/1 – ISOFIX with support-leg = Semi-universal
- Forward: Group 1 – ISOFIX, Belted with support-leg = Semi-universal
- Forward: Group 2/3 – Belted = Universal
- Forward: Group 2/3 – ISOFIT = Semi-universal
1 x Car seat
1 x Newborn insert
1 x Seat liner
1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
*Product must be registered within 28 days to qualify for extended guarantee (includes
12 months as standard).
**Car seat may feature warning labels required by law.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
We're not currently shipping outside of the UK, we're hoping to resume international deliveries very soon!