Cosatto Wow XL Travel System Bundle (Hedgerow)
£979.85 + Free Delivery
Wow XL Travel System Bundle (Hedgerow) by Cosatto is an adaptable travel system bundle which comprises of a pram, pushchair and i-size car seat with adaptors. Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years (25kg) and is available for you to buy instore and online from Babythingz.
Cosatto`s Wow XL Travel System Bundle is a stylish, practical and matching set that adapts and grows with your family. Designed to keep your baby safe and snug whilst out and about this bundle comprises of a carrycot, reversible seat unit, chassis and Dock i-Size Group 0+ car seat with adaptors.
As families come in all shapes and sizes this multi-functional system is flexible and adaptable. Wow XL has the capability, straight out of the box, to be used as a single pram/pushchair or as a double for use with an older sibling. This sophisticated system gives you multiple configurations and also has a built-in step‘n’ride board. Features include a multi-position handle, puncture-proof tyres and all-round suspension. The carrycot features one-handed push button removal and comes with a fitted apron, mattress and removable liner. The reversible seat unit supports up to 25kg with recline and leg adjustment - perfect for little snoozes!
Cosatto`s Dock i-Size Group 0+ Car Seat is a rear-facing infant carrier to cocoon your mini passenger. Dock can be installed using the 3-point seat belts in your vehicle. It can also be used with the compatible Dock i-Size ISOFIX Base - when used with the base it is compliant with i-Size regulations (base available separately). Your baby bundle can be easily fitted and removed from the chassis without even waking your little one.
*Cosatto offer a free 4 year guarantee to the UK and Ireland. Be quick off the mark - register your new Cosatto stuff within 28 days of purchase to qualify.
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable from birth to approximately 6 months
- Carrycot includes comfy mattress, carry handle and removable washable liner
- Suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
Reversible seat unit:
- Suitable from 6 months up to 25kg
- Parent or forward-facing seat lets them bond with you or enjoy the view
- One-hand recline button and one-hand adjustable calf support
- Removable bumper bar - hinged for easy cuddle access
- Chest pads and tummy pad for extra comfort
- Hood with UPF100+ protection, extendable sun visor, ventilation panel and toy loops
- Compact, easy-fold aluminium chassis with auto-lock
- Telescopic leatherette handle lets you adjust the handle height for comfort
- All-round suspension for a smoother ride
- Lockable front swivel wheels with puncture-proof multi-terrain tyres
- Suitable from birth to approximately 15 months
- Chest pads and tummy pad included
- Installs using your vehicle`s 3-point seat belt alone
- Can also be installed using the compatible Dock i-Size ISOFIX base (available separately)
1 x Chassis
1 x Carrycot
1 x Pushchair seat unit with hood
1 x Harness with pads
1 x Car seat
1 x Pair (L&R) car seat adaptors
2 x Raincovers
3 x FREE 4 year guarantees (UK and Ireland only)*
The Wow XL Second Seat Unit and Additional Carrycot are available separately in matching colours. Matching changing bag and footmuff, are also available separately.
*Products must be registered within 28 days to qualify for extended guarantee (includes
12 months as standard).
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
We're not currently shipping outside of the UK, we're hoping to resume international deliveries very soon!