Eyeline Golf Slide Guide Ball Position Putting Training Aid
2015 Eyeline Golf Sword Putting Training Aid available to order now at Golfgear4less.
The goal of the Putting Sword is to bring focus to rolling your putts on the correct starting line. This is the result of the putter face being perfectly square to the target line when it impacts the ball.
The width of the Sword is calibrated with a margin of error so it mimics making putts of longer lengths.
- A Golf Ball is 1.68".
- The cup is 4.25".
- The .5" on the bottom of the ball contacts the putting surface.
- The Sword is the width of the ball.
- When the ball goes off line .5" it falls off the Sword.
- This margin of error combined with the length of the putt creates a direction angle the putt can roll off-line and still fall in the cup.
- If the putt rolls off the end of the Sword then it will go in the cup from the distances marked.
Order your new training aid today and receive Free UK Mainland delivery.
1x Putting sword
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and 24hr courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class (Please contact us if you would like express 24hr courier delivery for low cost items)
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information