Joie Chrome DLX Pushchair & Carrycot (Cranberry)
£400.00 + Free Delivery
Chrome DLX Pushchair & Carrycot (Cranberry) by Joie is a deluxe multi-tasker and is packed with features to give your little one a sweeter, more comfy ride. Suitable from birth and available for you to buy instore and online from Babythingz.
Joie`s Chrome DLX Pushchair is multi-tasking with every mode imaginable and comes with a footmuff to keep your little one cosy during cold weather. This pushchair can be either rear-facing or forward-facing, the choice is yours. The fully flat recline function allows use from birth and an adjustable leg rest creates a cocooned seating area for relaxing and napping. Ultra compact gravity fold works with the pushchair seat attached in both rearward and forward facing modes - anyway, anywhere. Features include large all-terrain tyres for tricky trails, 5-point safety harness and a removable, pivoting bumper bar.
Joie`s Chrome DLX Carrycot has been specifically designed for the Chrome DLX pushchair to create a pram suitable for newborns. The included lie-flat mattress is fully covered and cocooned for a sweet and secure stroll. Baby soft lining and full cushioning gives your little one comfort. This carrycot comes with a mattress, hood, apron and carrycot raincover.
Chrome DLX is also compatible with Joie`s Gemm and i-Gemm infant car seats (available separately) to create a practical and versatile travel system.
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable from birth
- Tested beyond the standard weight capacity to hold up to 17.5kg
- Large all terrain tyres for tackling tricky trails
- Flat reclining seat for newborns
- Rearward and forward facing seat
- Multi-position seat provides 5 backrest recline options
- Multi-position calf support gives two comfy options
- Multi-mode pushchair folds with seat attached in rearward and forward facing positions
- Ultra compact gravity fold with automatic fold lock
- Can be transported in trolley mode when folded
- Height adjustable push bar with soft-grip overmold
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Full coverage, expandable hood with visor and window provides custom shade options
- Large storage basket holds plenty of personal items
- Exposed all wheel suspension gives a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- Single, stylish, front swivel wheels lock in place when needed
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Rubber, foam filled rear tyres
- Removable and pivoting bumper bar
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps your shoes scuff free
- SoftTouch, 5-point safety harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- Includes a matching footmuff
- Compatible with Gemm and i-Gemm infant seats (available separately)
- Suitable from birth to 9kg (approximately 6-9 months)
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Reversible mattress has baby changing facility
- Non-slip feet on base
- UPF50+ sun canopy
- No adaptors required
- Includes carrycot raincover
Unfolded = 86(L) x 59.8(W) x 113.2(H) cm
Folded = 93(L) x 59.8(W) x 38.5(H) cm
Weight = 12.7kg
83(L) x 43(W) x 59(H) cm
Weight = 4.69kg
Testing Certification: EN 1888:2012
1 x Pushchair
1 x Footmuff
1 x Pushchair raincover
1 x Carrycot with raincover
1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
A wide range of car seats and accessories are also available separately. Please contact our team for more information, help and advice.
*Images for illustration only.
**Pram image shown in Pavement for example purposes only, included carrycot will be Cranberry.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and 24hr courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class (Please contact us if you would like express 24hr courier delivery for low cost items)
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information