Joie Chrome DLX Pushchair & Carrycot (Pavement)
£400.00 + Free Delivery
Chrome DLX Pushchair & Carrycot (Pavement) by Joie is a deluxe multi-tasker and is packed with features to give your little one a sweeter, more comfy ride. Suitable from birth and available for you to buy instore and online from Babythingz.
Joie`s Chrome DLX Pushchair is multi-tasking with every mode imaginable and comes with a footmuff to keep your little one cosy during cold weather. This pushchair can be either rear-facing or forward-facing, the choice is yours. The fully flat recline function allows use from birth and an adjustable leg rest creates a cocooned seating area for relaxing and napping. Ultra compact gravity fold works with the pushchair seat attached in both rearward and forward facing modes - anyway, anywhere. Features include large all-terrain tyres for tricky trails, 5-point safety harness and a removable, pivoting bumper bar.
Joie`s Chrome DLX Carrycot has been specifically designed for the Chrome DLX pushchair to create a pram suitable for newborns. The included lie-flat mattress is fully covered and cocooned for a sweet and secure stroll. Baby soft lining and full cushioning gives your little one comfort. This carrycot comes with a mattress, hood, apron and carrycot raincover.
Chrome DLX is also compatible with Joie`s Gemm and i-Gemm infant car seats (available separately) to create a practical and versatile travel system.
Why Buy Me?
- Suitable from birth
- Tested beyond the standard weight capacity to hold up to 17.5kg
- Large all terrain tyres for tackling tricky trails
- Flat reclining seat for newborns
- Rearward and forward facing seat
- Multi-position seat provides 5 backrest recline options
- Multi-position calf support gives two comfy options
- Multi-mode pushchair folds with seat attached in rearward and forward facing positions
- Ultra compact gravity fold with automatic fold lock
- Can be transported in trolley mode when folded
- Height adjustable push bar with soft-grip overmold
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Full coverage, expandable hood with visor and window provides custom shade options
- Large storage basket holds plenty of personal items
- Exposed all wheel suspension gives a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- Single, stylish, front swivel wheels lock in place when needed
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Rubber, foam filled rear tyres
- Removable and pivoting bumper bar
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps your shoes scuff free
- SoftTouch, 5-point safety harness with shoulder and lower buckle covers
- Includes a matching footmuff
- Compatible with Gemm and i-Gemm infant seats (available separately)
- Suitable from birth to 9kg (approximately 6-9 months)
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Reversible mattress has baby changing facility
- Non-slip feet on base
- UPF50+ sun canopy
- No adaptors required
- Includes carrycot raincover
Unfolded = 86(L) x 59.8(W) x 113.2(H) cm
Folded = 93(L) x 59.8(W) x 38.5(H) cm
Weight = 12.7kg
83(L) x 43(W) x 59(H) cm
Weight = 4.69kg
Testing Certification: EN 1888:2012
1 x Pushchair
1 x Footmuff
1 x Pushchair raincover
1 x Carrycot with raincover
1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
A wide range of car seats and accessories are also available separately. Please contact our team for more information, help and advice.
*Images for illustration only - product may feature warning labels required by law.
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information