ABC Design Carrycot (Street) for Salsa / Zoom
£160.00 + Free Delivery
The Salsa / Zoom Carrycot from ABC Design is impressive not, only as the ideal supplement to your pushchair but also with its unique characteristics. The carrycot can be used from birth and thanks to its breathable base, is suitable for overnight sleeping.
The ABC Design Carrycot has a thick padded safety mattress which offers support for baby's back. The mattress of the carrycot adapts perfectly to the shape of the baby's body. This means your baby will be completely comfortable. Both the folding together and the assembly are now possible from the outside and are thus very easy. The folding adaptor means when folded, the size is reduced to a minimum.
Why Buy Me:
- Suitable from birth
- Approved for overnight sleeping
- Extra ventilation for the hottest of summers days
- Comfortable, deep & breathable foam mattress
- Hood has UPF 50+ protected window which can be covered for ultimate sun protection
- Can be quickly & easily removed from chassis
- Innovative folding adaptors mean storage space required is to a minimum
- Padded, leather effect handle
- Apron can be easily fitted & removed
- All fabrics can be washed by hand
- Suitable for use with your ABC Design Salsa or Zoom pushchair (sold separately)
Approx Dimensions: 65 x 47 x 85cm
1 x Carrycot
1 x Mattress
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and 24hr courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class (Please contact us if you would like express 24hr courier delivery for low cost items)
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
WE ALSO DELIVER TO EUROPE! Click here for more information