Ickle Bubba ECLIPSE Travel System with Galaxy Car Seat & ISOFIX Base (Chrome/Graphite Grey/Tan)
£699.00 + Free Delivery
Ickle Bubba`s Eclipse Travel System with Galaxy Car Seat & ISOFIX Base (Chrome/Graphite Grey/Tan) is an all-in-one package which has everything you will need for your little one from infant to approximately 4 years.
The Eclipse Travel System will appeal to those who want a future-proof pushchair, for their next little one or parents with a pre-schooler and a newborn baby on the way. Regardless of how much we encourage our 3- or 4-year-old to use their legs, there are times when it is a little too much and you need a helping hand! Say hello to the Bubba Board. This built-in standing board allows your weary pre-schooler to simply hop-on board whilst their little brother or sister is safely snuggled up in the carrycot, pushchair, or car seat.
This Eclipse bundle lasts from birth to 22kgs (approximately 4 years old) with an additional 20kg (maximum) child using the Bubba Board. In true Ickle Bubba style this bundle comes with a host of accessories including rain cover, colour co-ordinating changing bag with mat, carrycot apron and mattress, footmuff and extendable hood. It also includes the Galaxy Group 0+ Car Seat and ISOFIX base – the comfortable Galaxy is suitable from birth to 13kg (approximately 12-15 months), adheres to R44 safety standards and is easily fitted into your car using the ISOFIX base.
Why Buy Me?
- Travel system
- Chrome chassis with tan handle
- Carrycot: suitable from birth to 9kg (approximately 6 months)
- Pushchair: suitable from 6 months to 22kg (approximately 4 years)
- Bubba Board: use up to 20kg (for a child who can stand independently)
- Galaxy Group 0+ Car Seat: from birth to 13kg (approximately 12-15 months)
- ISOFIX base
- 8 modes straight from the box - enables you to use the system for a single child, or 2 children with the use of the built-in Bubba Board for your toddler
- Leatherette handle and removable bumper bar
- Premium quality super-soft fabric
- Parent-facing carrycot comes with apron and mattress – suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- Telescopic extendable handle - adjustable to 4 positions to suit your height
- Interchangeable extendable hood fits both carrycot and seat unit with UPF50+ protection against harmful rays
- Reversible seat unit can be parent or world-facing with recline function - 3 positions
- 5-point safety harness
- Memory buttons for hassle-free release of seat unit, carrycot, and car seat
- Front and rear suspension for smoother handling
- Lockable 360° swivelling front wheels
- Rear puncture-proof wheels with tread for good grip
- All wheels are quick release – handy for fitting chassis in smaller car boots
- Roomy and easily accessible shopping basket - maximum load weight 5kg
- Colour co-ordinated changing bag and mat
- Footmuff for warmth
- Includes rain cover which fits carrycot and seat unit
Carrycot interior = 30(W) x 76(L) x 16.5(H) cm
Unfolded = 58(W) x 116(L) x 106(H) cm
Folded = 58(W) x 80(L) x 37(H) cm
Seat area dimensions = 31(W) x 21(D) cm
Handle height = 97-106 cm
Weight (chassis with wheels) = 8.6kg
1 x Chassis with 4 wheels
1 x Carrycot with mattress and apron
1 x Seat unit
1 x Interchangable hood
1 x Car seat
1 x Pair (L&R) adaptors
1 x ISOFIX base
1 x Footmuff
1 x Changing bag with changing mat
1 x Raincover
3 x Manufacturer`s instructions
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
We're not currently shipping outside of the UK, we're hoping to resume international deliveries very soon!