Mountain Buggy ISOFIX Base (Protect/Alpha)
Car Seat Bases
£99.00 + Free Delivery
ISOFIX Base for Protect/Alpha (Black) by Mountain Buggy is a base unit for the safe and secure fixing of the Protect car seat (available separately) and is available for you to buy instore and online from Babythingz.
Mountain Buggy`s ISOFIX Base makes installing your Protect Infant Car Seat safe and easy. Install the base by utilising the ISOFIX anchorage points fitted as standard in most cars, then click Protect in and out. A safe, secure and convenient fit, every time.
This ISOFIX base is also compatible with phil&teds Alpha Baby Car Seat (available separately).
Why Buy Me?
- ISOFIX has been designed to make the fitting of child seats into cars quick, simple and above all safe
- ISOFIX connectors are universal and attach to any car with ISOFIX anchorage points
- Compact and flat with a slimfit
- Has a rebound bar
- Surefit every time - minimises the risk of not installing the seat correctly
- Correct-fit indicators for 100% confidence with installation
- Support leg extends to vehicle floor for greater support
- Compatible with phil&teds Alpha Baby Car Seat (available separately)
1 x ISOFIX base unit
1 x Manufacturer`s instructions
*Product may feature warning labels required by law.
**Car seat is not included (available separately).
GREAT NEWS! Orders of £50 and over are delivered FREE to mainland UK with same day dispatch and Next Business Day courier delivery*
For orders up to £49.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class *(Most orders placed before 2pm will be despatched same working day, exceptions apply).
Delivery to Isle of Man & Jersey*
For orders up to £29.99 a small delivery charge of £2.99 is applied and are usually dispatched same day via Royal Mail 1st Class.
Courier shipped items are subject to a small surcharge of £9.99 per parcel via a 2 day service (please contact us for a quote or more information).
We're not currently shipping outside of the UK, we're hoping to resume international deliveries very soon!